Capitals 4 Lightning 0 (NHL)

Yeah, I don't know a team with that much talent gets shutout twice like that. That said, thaks for all the great thrills this season, Bolts! I'm already looking forward to October.

Also, congrats to Washington! A well earned Eastern Championship. Good luck in the Final.

Caps fan here...my son, who lives in the DC area was at game six. He and a buddy, who were leaving the arena in a very good mood, decided to go to GAME SEVEN. Tickets purchased, flights booked. Such a spur of the moment purchase, a bit of buyers remorse in the morning.

Post game feelings...” a top moment of my life and I will never forget it! “

He said Tampa fans were great! Big Washington contingent in the arena...apparently there was a military defense convention in town, attended by numerous Washingtonians. Lucky day!

Caps fan here...my son, who lives in the DC area was at game six. He and a buddy, who were leaving the arena in a very good mood, decided to go to GAME SEVEN. Tickets purchased, flights booked. Such a spur of the moment purchase, a bit of buyers remorse in the morning.

Post game feelings...” a top moment of my life and I will never forget it! “

He said Tampa fans were great! Big Washington contingent in the arena...apparently there was a military defense convention in town, attended by numerous Washingtonians. Lucky day!

McDill AFB, is here. Home of US Central Command.