Deadpool 2

Saw it tonight in a packed theater. As someone that didn't particularly like the first one, I really like DP2.

Josh Brolin turns in another strong bad guy performance and the story was much better than the first one, at least IMO.

It was shocking how many people brought really small children to this movie.

Saw it tonight in a packed theater. As someone that didn't particularly like the first one, I really like DP2.

Josh Brolin turns in another strong bad guy performance and the story was much better than the first one, at least IMO.

People can be terrible. Kids should be nowhere near this thing.

Like you, I liked this one, but unlike you, I also enjoyed the first.

I can't believe anyone would bring kids to this movie. And if anyone has any doubts about doing it...don't. It's rated R for a reason. Fortunately didn't see any kids in the showing I saw yesterday.

I enjoyed the movie. Laughed a ton at all the pop culture references, especially the Thanos one. Post credit scenes were very good, too.

2019 seems pretty quick. Has Disney’s acquisition of 21st Century Fox even officially gone through yet?

I don't know, it's just that "Watch" he was wearing at the end looks a lot like the "Watches" many Avengers are wearing in leaked photos of the next movie.

Also, Disney could always borrow him for some $$$

It's mind boggling how some parents don't use good sense with their kids when it comes to radical movies.

A few years ago I was on an 8 hour flight where the 3-4 year old girl sitting in the row in front of me was fidgety and irritable the entire time except for the last hour when she finally fell asleep, and was wining when her parents tried to wake her to get off of the plane.

Needless to say I didn't manage any sleep that I so much was hoping to get.

Her dad was sitting right next to her, and I could see through the seats that the entire flight he was watching one violent machine gun, blow stuff up, kill everyone type action film after the other while fussing with her to quiet down.

...But I digress...

Did everyone hear the disturbing news about the most recent school shooting in Texas?

I'm looking forward to watching. From everyone I know who's watched so far, they all like this more than the first one. I enjoyed the first one. I'm also in agreement with those believing that Deadpool isn't a good idea for bringing the little ones.