Joe Burrow SEC bound?

John Anthony

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backup??? With Barrett gone I couldn't name the starter for OSU any more than I could name the starter for Oklahoma.

Kyler Murray. Former 5 Star Recruit who went to A&M and transferred to OU. It will be interesting though because he also plays baseball and has had a breakout year at the plate and has a cannon of an arm from the outfield and is eligible for the MLB draft this year. Really intruguing story line.

Him going to LSU could only help OSU to be honest. Even with Burrow I don’t think they are serious playoff contenders, but I believe it will provide another potential pitfall for Bama so we don’t end up with a similar situation as this year where 2 SEC schools make it over OSU. When there are only 3 good teams in the entire conference it allows for 2 teams to make it because they don’t face as stiff of competition along the way. The more barriers Bama has to navigate the better.
That's surprising. By the way you guys were talking about Burrow I already had LSU penciled in as National Champs.

That's surprising. By the way you guys were talking about Burrow I already had LSU penciled in as National Champs.

Don’t get me wrong they’ll be really good. But I don’t believe they are automatically better than Bama, Auburn, or Georgia. Burrow is a stud though.