Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eli Wright transfers to St Johns University

Featured Replies

Per his twitter, Eli has chosen St Johns to finish his college career. Congrats to Eli......follow your dream

I saw that the other day on twitter. That’s pretty cool. He’ll have some great experiences while there. I hope it works out for him there.

After spending some time in NYC, I find it amazing that St. John’s isn’t loaded every year. NYC is awesome

After spending some time in NYC, I find it amazing that St. John’s isn’t loaded every year. NYC is awesome

 

One of my least favorite cities.

Per his twitter, Eli has chosen St Johns to finish his college career. Congrats to Eli......follow your dream

 

What has brought this about ?

  • Author
What has brought this about ?

 

Not a lot of playing time at State I would guess. State was loaded with guards even before Eli committed.

Not a lot of playing time at State I would guess. State was loaded with guards even before Eli committed.

For some reason I had in my head that he was sitting out the year at WKU after already leaving State., I really am losing it..LOL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.