Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2018-2019

Featured Replies

Interesting.

 

CovCath loses the entire starting lineup, but have an undefeated JV team and a freshmen team with some varsity calible talent coming up.

 

Does it take them a year or two to re-build, or do they do their best U.K. imitation and continue to dominate 9th Region foes with a whole new cast of characters ???

Any truth to the rumor about Harmon coming to CCH

I I heard from a very good source that he would not return to Adair, don't know where he goes though.

I heard from a very reliable source Vince Rankin will be moving to Cov Cath for his senior year

Interesting.

 

CovCath loses the entire starting lineup, but have an undefeated JV team and a freshmen team with some varsity calible talent coming up.

 

Does it take them a year or two to re-build, or do they do their best U.K. imitation and continue to dominate 9th Region foes with a whole new cast of characters ???

 

Guard play will determine CCH's season next year. Front line is set with Thelen, Feek, Mayer, and Green.

Seems like a lot talent is graduating in 2018 so we'll see a lot of new faces next year.

I heard from a very reliable source Vince Rankin will be moving to Cov Cath for his senior year

 

Don’t understand y he would do that his senior year.

Any truth to the rumor about Harmon coming to CCH

 

I was told either Cov Cath, Trinity or Prep school!

I think it will come down to CCH and Cooper to battle it out again for the ninth

I think it will come down to CCH and Cooper to battle it out again for the ninth

 

There’s no doubt about it. Cov Cath has the depth and the best team

There’s no doubt about it. Cov Cath has the depth and the best team

Cooper has some pretty good players and the best coach so it should be a fun game once again!!

Cooper has some pretty good players and the best coach so it should be a fun game once again!!

No doubt. I agree 100%. I just think the depth of Cov Cath will be tuff to deal with.

No doubt. I agree 100%. I just think the depth of Cov Cath will be tuff to deal with.

Definitely could be but you can only put 5 on the court at one time.

Definitely could be but you can only put 5 on the court at one time.

 

That’s why they play the games. I’m the first one to root against Cov Cath no matter who they play. They are good and deep always play hard though

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.