March 19, 20188 yr Yes, that should be a good one. I think Villanova will probably win, but based on how the tournament has been so far, who knows???
March 19, 20188 yr Haven't had much opportunity to watch many Big East games this year. Will Nova be able to handle the physical play of WVU?
March 19, 20188 yr Author Haven't had much opportunity to watch many Big East games this year. Will Nova be able to handle the physical play of WVU? I think so Nova's guards are really good but the way this tournament has gone who knows. lol
March 19, 20188 yr I've not watched Nova a whole lot, but from what I've seen they all shoot fairly well. That will be a problem for WVU if shots fall when the press gets broken.
March 19, 20188 yr Haven't had much opportunity to watch many Big East games this year. Will Nova be able to handle the physical play of WVU? I think Nova can handle the physicality. Brunsen is well put together as our Nova's inside players. Also, the Big East is still quite a physical league.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.