Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buffalo/Arizona (Upset Alert)

Featured Replies

This will be an all time bracket buster...I’ll throw mine away

  • Author

Buffalo is shooting 55% from the floor and have made 12 three pointers. But the amazing stat I think is that Buffalo is outrebounding Arizona by 3.

  • Author
This will be an all time bracket buster...I’ll throw mine away

 

Me too but it'll be worth it I think.

Check please, this is over!

  • Author

If Arizona were to lose this one will be Miller be fired by Monday?

  • Author

77-60 with 5:09 to play unreal Buffalo is now 13-27 from 3.

Me too but it'll be worth it I think.

 

I love an upset!! Makes UK’s road a bit easier! Having UA in the finals sucks though!

  • Author

Looks like PAC 10 will be 0-3 so far the ACC will be 1-3 and the SEC could be 4-0.

Surely this will make sure after first round there are no perfect brackets!?!?

Buffalo is the biggest mis seed I have seen for a while... they are a good team...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.