Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Tennessee

Who wins SEC Tournament Championship? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins SEC Tournament Championship?

    • Kentucky
      56%
    • Tennessee
      43%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wildcats and Volunteers tangle for SEC Tournament Title. Tennessee won the two meetings this year. Kentucky claims its 31st Tournament Title 72-67.

I think Kentucky narrowly wins but Tennessee is a tough assignment. They’re very good.

I’d feel a lot more confident if the Cats had the additional rebounding help from Vanderbilt. These Orange clad lads are a bit more physical on the boards than UK’s first two tournament opponents.

With Vanderbilt I would be much more confident, but I like the way other guys have stepped up.

 

I expect this team to stay hot. Cats win 72-68

Few teams I loath more than Tennessee, but I think they got to much for the Cats, hope I eat crow on that, now I’m gonna go throw up! :(

Quade Green will need to have that game that Cal predicted for him today as they will be all over Gabriel from the tip.

What does UK need to do to win this game?

 

It will take a top notch effort by everyone. Tennessee has a lot of offensive weapons so Cal can't design a defensive strategy that focuses on stopping one player in this one like he used in the first two games. Can UK play a straight up man to man defense and get a win? We will find out today.

 

PJ has to stay on the floor for 34 minutes plus. Nick Richards has to come to play. He has played well versus Tennessee and they will need him to step up big in this one. Everyone, including the guards, have to crash the boards. It really is going to take a solid team effort from everyone to get this win. A great game to further prepare UK for the next couple of weeks ... or more hopefully.

This one is going to come down to rebounds and physical play. Tennessee is gonna come out and ouch the cats in the mouth with their physical style of play. How the cats respond to that will be the deciding factor. I could see either team winning this one by 10+.

I think Tennessee will be too much for the Cats. Vols win it by 7.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.