Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Combine

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bo Jackson weighed 230 and was nearly 3 tenths faster...that was UNREAL!!!

Barkley ran a 4.41 40 unreal for a 230 pounder.

 

He weighed in at 223 at the combine, must have been cutting some weight!

Offensive lineman from Ohio State tore a pec doing the bench press. I can see why players refuse to do things at the combine.

  • Author

Orlando Brown had some horrible work outs. He ran a 5.85 40 and only did 14 reps of 225. I believe he is 6'8 360 pounds.

Orlando Brown had some horrible work outs. He ran a 5.85 40 and only did 14 reps of 225. I believe he is 6'8 360 pounds.

That’s just embarrassing. All across the board. I wouldn’t touch that dude at all. Speed is one thing, but 14 reps is ridiculously bad. Usually I don’t buy in to stuff like bench press but when it’s that low it shows he isn’t getting his butt in the gym and working out literally at all. What the hell has he been doing the past 2 months?

Offensive lineman from Ohio State tore a pec doing the bench press. I can see why players refuse to do things at the combine.

Absolutely. He’s an immediate starter in the NFL most likely as well. Sucks to see him have any sort of setback.

The Bengals had a select number of tickets for the combine for season ticket holders. My dad and I are heading up tomorrow and going to the combine on Sunday. I think it’s Defensive line and linebackers on Sunday. Eating at St Elmo’s tomorrow night so hoping to do some people watching there. Haha

That’s just embarrassing. All across the board. I wouldn’t touch that dude at all. Speed is one thing, but 14 reps is ridiculously bad. Usually I don’t buy in to stuff like bench press but when it’s that low it shows he isn’t getting his butt in the gym and working out literally at all. What the hell has he been doing the past 2 months?

 

Why would he work out? That’s terrible. To put in context:

 

19.5” vertical (worst of any player to be drafted)

82” broad (worst of any player to be drafted)

5.85 40 (2nd worst of any player to be drafted, 1st was a 7th round pick in 2001)

14 bench reps (tied for 4th worst, but worst among OL)

 

Just brutal

Why would he work out? That’s terrible. To put in context:

 

19.5” vertical (worst of any player to be drafted)

82” broad (worst of any player to be drafted)

5.85 40 (2nd worst of any player to be drafted, 1st was a 7th round pick in 2001)

14 bench reps (tied for 4th worst, but worst among OL)

 

Just brutal

Exactly. I understand having a bad day, but on a bad day your bench should only be off by a couple reps and your 40 probably a 2 tenths of a second. This wasn’t a bad day. This is just who that guy is. I don’t know who to blame. How do you go through 4 years of a major college weightlifting program and only get 14 reps? I just don’t get it.

  • Author

2 linemen the Bengals should look at are the kid from UCLA Kolton Miller 6'9 309 ran a 4.95 40 and guard Will Hernandez 6'2 348 from Texas-El Paso both are studs. But I am sure the Bengals draft another wasted first pick. They both would look great in black and yellow also.

Edited by Footballforever74

  • Author
I'm starting to hope the Giants take Barkley.

 

I think the will draft the ND guard or Chub the Dlineman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.