NFL Combine

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Chubb is worth the 2nd pick. Nelson would be great but 2 is high for him also.

RBs usually don't go high but Barkley is a stud.

Their Oline really struggled. Would be cool to see them trade down to the Browns and get the 4th pick.

That’s just embarrassing. All across the board. I wouldn’t touch that dude at all. Speed is one thing, but 14 reps is ridiculously bad. Usually I don’t buy in to stuff like bench press but when it’s that low it shows he isn’t getting his butt in the gym and working out literally at all. What the hell has he been doing the past 2 months?

Cue the Andre Smith combine video.

Andre Smith's pro day 4

2 linemen the Bengals should look at are the kid from UCLA Kolton Miller 6'9 309 ran a 4.95 40 and guard Will Hernandez 6'2 348 from Texas-El Paso both are studs. But I am sure the Bengals draft another wasted first pick. They both would look great in black and yellow also.

Did you get a new job scouting for the Bengals? I just don't get your fascination with trying to help them as a supposedly devout Steelers fan.

Shaqeem Griffin the linebacker with one arm from UCF put up 20 reps on the bench press. He weighs 227 pounds, has 1 arm, and using a prosthetic put up more reps than 360 pound Orlando Brown. Good for him.

Griffin ran the fastest 40 out of linebackers 4.38. I hope the Steelers draft him.

The combine was pretty cool in person, but the people watching around Indy was cooler. Stayed at JW Marriott and NFL personalities everywhere. Ate dinner last night a couple

tables away from Matt Patricia.

That would have been awesome watching the combine.