Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Combine

Featured Replies

I think the will draft the ND guard or Chub the Dlineman.

 

I don't think Chubb is worth the 2nd pick. Nelson would be great but 2 is high for him also.

 

RBs usually don't go high but Barkley is a stud.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I don't think Chubb is worth the 2nd pick. Nelson would be great but 2 is high for him also.

 

RBs usually don't go high but Barkley is a stud.

 

Their Oline really struggled. Would be cool to see them trade down to the Browns and get the 4th pick.

Shaqeem Griffin the linebacker with one arm from UCF put up 20 reps on the bench press. He weighs 227 pounds, has 1 arm, and using a prosthetic put up more reps than 360 pound Orlando Brown. Good for him.

Their Oline really struggled. Would be cool to see them trade down to the Browns and get the 4th pick.

 

They might upgrade the OL through free agency. We'll see.

  • Author
Shaqeem Griffin the linebacker with one arm from UCF put up 20 reps on the bench press. He weighs 227 pounds, has 1 arm, and using a prosthetic put up more reps than 360 pound Orlando Brown. Good for him.

 

He his just missing his hand.

That’s just embarrassing. All across the board. I wouldn’t touch that dude at all. Speed is one thing, but 14 reps is ridiculously bad. Usually I don’t buy in to stuff like bench press but when it’s that low it shows he isn’t getting his butt in the gym and working out literally at all. What the hell has he been doing the past 2 months?

 

Cue the Andre Smith combine video.

 

Andre Smith's pro day 4

2 linemen the Bengals should look at are the kid from UCLA Kolton Miller 6'9 309 ran a 4.95 40 and guard Will Hernandez 6'2 348 from Texas-El Paso both are studs. But I am sure the Bengals draft another wasted first pick. They both would look great in black and yellow also.

 

Did you get a new job scouting for the Bengals? I just don't get your fascination with trying to help them as a supposedly devout Steelers fan.

  • Author
Did you get a new job scouting for the Bengals? I just don't get your fascination with trying to help them as a supposedly devout Steelers fan.

 

I used to be a huge Bengals fan but they refuse to fire Marvin and keep starting Dalton.

Shaqueem Griffin 4.38 40. Love this kid.

  • Author
Shaqeem Griffin the linebacker with one arm from UCF put up 20 reps on the bench press. He weighs 227 pounds, has 1 arm, and using a prosthetic put up more reps than 360 pound Orlando Brown. Good for him.

 

Griffin ran the fastest 40 out of linebackers 4.38. I hope the Steelers draft him.

The combine was pretty cool in person, but the people watching around Indy was cooler. Stayed at JW Marriott and NFL personalities everywhere. Ate dinner last night a couple

tables away from Matt Patricia.

Griffin ran the fastest 40 out of linebackers 4.38.

One of the fastest times at the combine regardless of position.

  • Author
The combine was pretty cool in person, but the people watching around Indy was cooler. Stayed at JW Marriott and NFL personalities everywhere. Ate dinner last night a couple

tables away from Matt Patricia.

 

That would have been awesome watching the combine.

  • Author
Did you get a new job scouting for the Bengals? I just don't get your fascination with trying to help them as a supposedly devout Steelers fan.

 

I would have never drafted the tackles they have currently including Smith.

Did you get a new job scouting for the Bengals? I just don't get your fascination with trying to help them as a supposedly devout Steelers fan.

He's not a devout fan of any team. Changes teams like most do underwear.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.