Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer Co. vs Spencer Co. predictions..

Featured Replies

Sound off here for the final regular season matchup of the season.

  • Author

Spencer (6-3) would certainly think so. Senior night?? at Spencer. Seeding implications? How will this play out?

Is this game even worth a thread?

 

Spencer County is 6-3 3-1 in district play

Passing Yards 965

Total Rushing Yards 1579

Riggs Larrow and Lyons are very good football player

Anyone know what the facilities are like at Spencer on the visitors side? I read that Spencer beat Newport a few weeks ago but I think the Mighty Titans will conquer once again. Having playoffs at home will be GREAT.

Spencers facilities are a little rough.There are some bleachers on the visitors side but not many.You may want to bring a chair.The future looks good though,the school and the sports facilities are in line for major improvements.

Mercer Co. 49-12.

Spencers facilities are a little rough.There are some bleachers on the visitors side but not many.You may want to bring a chair.The future looks good though,the school and the sports facilities are in line for major improvements.

 

That sounds great. I'm sure they are excited about things to come. I hear they usually have a nice crowd and are very loud. Is the field ok?

Spencer should win this one easily...

:laugh:

Spencer should win this one easily...

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Spencer should win this one easily...

 

 

Now we know who the comedian is.

Lets keep it to the game and not each other.:irked:

That sounds great. I'm sure they are excited about things to come. I hear they usually have a nice crowd and are very loud. Is the field ok?

I know last year when Lloyd went to Spencer the field was a little rough around the edges:sssh: I'm sure with the program in its second year its probably better now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.