Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      100%
    • Ole Miss
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's Seni....I mean, its the last home game for the Kentucky Wildcats. They've been playing really well as of late. Does it continue?

 

Andy Kennedy will not be leading Ole Miss onto the floor tomorrow night.

I said it a few games back, UK will not lose another game until possibly Sweet 16. If they win out regular season and SEC tournament, I will pick them to win it all in one of my 10 or more March Madness brackets that I fill out

Kentucky 85-70.

Got this game taped so I can watch it when I get in from Regional Tourney.

Ole Miss is actually playing harder now that Kennedy is gone, but I don't think they are coming into Kentucky and competing. Cats win and keep pace for a top 4 seed in the SEC tournament.

If Kentucky wins out, they're the 3 seed in the SECT.

If Kentucky wins one of the final two & Missouri beats Arkansas, they're the 4 seed in the SECT.

If Kentucky wins one of the final two & Arkansas wins at Missouri, the Cats are the 5 seed in the SECT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.