Bracken County vs. Mason County (39th District Final)

mcpapa

:rolleyes: it’s really not healthy to carry all that hate in ones daily activity.

Hate? What you're reading IS NOT HATE. It's disappointment that the powers that be have ruined so many good relationships in Bracken County. Bracken alumni back in my day would never have displayed the bad sportsmanship that I saw Tuesday night. Had we singled out a player for ridicule,we would be turning in our uniform. The District was very competitive but still hung out together at Burke's or Ace's. And I AM NOT SPEAKING OF THAT SHAM OVERTIME. I'm speaking of behavior, Mr. Parsley nor Mr. Joe Seavers, would have put up with NONE of that. And Mrs. Parsley would have told us cheerleaders to quiet an ugly pep section. And Mr. Parsley would have given the player who punched the St.Patrick player an old time dressing down, guess that never happened with Coach Hinson if it did, good. WFTM radio even commented about the cheap shot on the radio. I guess he was shocked that the referee called nothing. No, there's no hate just disappointment about what has happened to my school. And destroyed great community relations, wasn't enough to not play in one another's houses, now pupil personnel directing the shadowing of school buses to see where parents are choosing to send their children. No,not hate just terribly disappointed in my school.

Hate? What you're reading IS NOT HATE. It's disappointment that the powers that be have ruined so many good relationships in Bracken County. Bracken alumni back in my day would never have displayed the bad sportsmanship that I saw Tuesday night. Had we singled out a player for ridicule,we would be turning in our uniform. The District was very competitive but still hung out together at Burke's or Ace's. And I AM NOT SPEAKING OF THAT SHAM OVERTIME. I'm speaking of behavior, Mr. Parsley nor Mr. Joe Seavers, would have put up with NONE of that. And Mrs. Parsley would have told us cheerleaders to quiet an ugly pep section. And Mr. Parsley would have given the player who punched the St.Patrick player an old time dressing down, guess that never happened with Coach Hinson if it did, good. WFTM radio even commented about the cheap shot on the radio. I guess he was shocked that the referee called nothing. No, there's no hate just disappointment about what has happened to my school. And destroyed great community relations, wasn't enough to not play in one another's houses, now pupil personnel directing the shadowing of school buses to see where parents are choosing to send their children. No,not hate just terribly disappointed in my school.

Hate disappointment call it whatever makes you feel better don’t matter much to me. It’s like calling an orange an orange it’s the same thing. To say there was no hate in you post wishing a running clock on BC is a bit absurd. Sounds like a bitter post to me. But oh well.

Sounds like you are taking issue with the administration in the matter but at the same time ripping on the team and the players. Be upset with the administrators if you wish. But why not just leave the kids alone. I was at the game the other night and was going to accept the loss and move on with life. Why can’t you? Yeah I was just as surprised Time was added on the clock. But it should have been more than what was added. But it all worked out in the end depending on which side you was on.

For what it’s worth maybe you can take solace in knowing that the Polar Bears and the Saints very well may back to playing in the regular season next year. I know we are scheduled to play them in volleyball next season and I’m sure that carries over to all sports.

Now I’m sure I’ll get a big ole dislike for this post but I’ve come to realize that no matter what you do not everyone will like what you have to say and I’m good with that too. :thumb: