Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Bourbon County (40th district) 2/20/18

Which team will win? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Engrave the trophy and reserve the hotel rooms!

 

Seriously, this GRC team has so many similarities to the Happy-coached Montgomery team of several years back. They are pretty much a slam dunk to take it all.

  • Author
Engrave the trophy and reserve the hotel rooms!

 

We don't plan parties before hand. Mason Co has that honor.

 

Seriously, this GRC team has so many similarities to the Happy-coached Montgomery team of several years back. They are pretty much a slam dunk to take it all.

Boy you are really putting your Camels down. Remember they have beaten the Cards this year.

 

We are taking one game at a time. What you have to do post season.

  • Author
Let's go Cards!!! The real journey begins now...

 

I agree. Thanks my friend. Go Hounds!!!!!

Everyone saying cards are taking it but didn't camels beat the cards 78 to 72 at grc

  • Author
Everyone saying cards are taking it but didn't camels beat the cards 78 to 72 at grc

 

Yes. They are just trying to put a big target on GRC's back.

Yes. They are just trying to put a big target on GRC's back.

 

I mean I am a camel fan but I do think Clark will win it but it's not a lock for Clark tho

  • Author
I mean I am a camel fan but I do think Clark will win it but it's not a lock for Clark tho

 

I agree, no lock for GRC. Campbell, Scott and Pendleton Co all could win region.

I agree, no lock for GRC. Campbell, Scott and Pendleton Co all could win region.

Better add Paris to the mix, they beat PC the other night...LOL

  • Author
Better add Paris to the mix, they beat PC the other night...LOL
You are right I forgot them. Thanks.

Camelman is trolling quit talking back to him.

GRC 68 Bourbon 49. GRC has the most talent in the region by a lot.

One game at a time for the Cards. The journey begins anew. Hopefully, a championship is at the end of the rainbow.

  • Author
One game at a time for the Cards. The journey begins anew. Hopefully, a championship is at the end of the rainbow.

Same to you and your team my friend.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.