Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any updates on Pike County, Ohio murders?

Featured Replies

Haven't heard anything,I don't think , in almost a year. Last I remember they had looked at a family that had relocated to Alaska, but no more became of it. Surprised this hasn't been a Dateline episode.

I'd also love to know about the double murder in Erlanger a few years ago that may be linked to this case.

The victims are all still dead as far as I know. I haven't heard anything else.

I'd also love to know about the double murder in Erlanger a few years ago that may be linked to this case.

 

i don't remember where i saw it, but i remember reading that after they looked into it, there wasn't anything significant that stood out. Of course, that is just what they reported, who knows the truth.

 

I never would have thought it would have taken this long.

Feds dont want this case solved.

 

Why?

Feds dont want this case solved.

 

Care to elaborate?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.