Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell County 60 Anderson County 44

Featured Replies

Final. Anderson is really struggling all year really but really bad right now and not a good time with their big district game a week from tonight.

Did Cobe Penny play? Heard he had some type of injury.

 

He did not.

Heard it was a knee injury. I hope he's not really hurt, but I wouldn't be surprised if Drury is trying to throw off Spencer County's preparation for District game. I can assure you they will be preparing for Cobe Penny.

Not play a guy to throw off a team, you have got to be kidding me. You prepare for Penny and if he doesn’t play then you don’t even need preparation.

Not play a guy to throw off a team, you have got to be kidding me. You prepare for Penny and if he doesn’t play then you don’t even need preparation.

 

Drury is a crafty veteran. Heard this from several people. Not just my thinking.

Dude if you can’t beat the AC jv team then you don’t need to play.

Drury would not set him to throw off burns.

Spencer has already played them. What is there to throw off. I heard it might be something else not an injury!

Dude if you can’t beat the AC jv team then you don’t need to play.

Drury would not set him to throw off burns.

 

Spencer County already beat them with Penny. I don't know what your talking about??? Drury would do whatever would help him to win. I respect that. I fully expect to see Penny dunking in warmups this Wednesday even though he was on crutches last night and Spencer County will be prepared. No worries.

Dude, there was a Penny on crutches last night but it wasn’t Cobe

I love this. I'm sure Penny will be going @ full force on Wednesday. I will make the trip down there, first time seeing either team this yr and first time ever to Shelby Co. I'm admittedly getting a little nervous about my AC pick for the 8th region but until the final horn sounds, I'll stay on them. Sounds like its been a long yr for AC but a whole new season starts next week.

IP, welcome to Shelby. Come early and enjoy some good eats.

I would also be worried about your pick for the 8th.

You should see a great game Wed as long as Cobe plays which he will and bet he will play tomorrow

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.