Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yu Darvish to the Cubs

Featured Replies

If we consider Lester our weak link, I’d guess at least 28 other teams in MLB would gladly trade rotations. I think at this point you’d be reaching to call him bad. Would they give him the same contract they gave him 4 years ago now? No, but he’s still a formidable big game pitcher. Lester is a #2 or #3 in any other team.

 

Do you watch much baseball?

 

Lester knocked around by the Miami Blue Guppies can he turn it around?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lester knocked around by the Miami Blue Guppies can he turn it around?

 

No he’s done for. Won’t win a game all year.:rolleyes:. Did you even watch the game or are you one of those who just looks at the box score? It’s not like he was getting rocked. Several ground balls and the gold glove D of Schwarber.

No he’s done for. Won’t win a game all year.:rolleyes:. Did you even watch the game or are you one of those who just looks at the box score? It’s not like he was getting rocked. Several ground balls and the gold glove D of Schwarber.

 

7 hits, 3 earned and 3 walks in 3.1 innings. Can’t blame that all on Schwarber.

 

Waiting on the pitch data for him, I’m guessing his fastball was still down.

7 hits, 3 earned and 3 walks in 3.1 innings. Can’t blame that all on Schwarber.

 

I’m gonna guess since you didn’t answer, you didn’t watch the game. Good talk. Stick to buckeye football. You’re attempting to act like 1 game out of 162 is the deciding factor for the year. :lol2:. Besides, Cubs still won 8-4. 3 players homered, 7 had an RBI. Balanced lineup and the Cubs still have a top 5 rotation.

I’m gonna guess since you didn’t answer, you didn’t watch the game. Good talk. Stick to buckeye football. You’re attempting to act like 1 game out of 162 is the deciding factor for the year. :lol2:. Besides, Cubs still won 8-4. 3 players homered, 7 had an RBI. Balanced lineup and the Cubs still have a top 5 rotation.

 

Do you understand stat lines? I don’t know how much baseball you folllow. The 7 hits and 3 walks were charged to him.

Dodging the stat line, I would too if I were you lol. Shifting right too the offense... but Lester is a 2 for any team you said...stick to HS football.

 

Watch the games then talk. Giving teams additional outs and guys advancing to 3rd when they shouldn’t inflates stats. Keep checking box scores. I know that the instances of you being right are few and far between, but you just look silly right now. Check back in October if you’re so desperate to feel like you’re right on this issue.

 

Bass Pro Shops Prowler T55/4 Trolling Motor | Bass Pro Shops

Watch the games then talk. Giving teams additional outs and guys advancing to 3rd when they shouldn’t inflates stats. Keep checking box scores. I know that the instances of you being right are few and far between, but you just look silly right now. Check back in October if you’re so desperate to feel like you’re right on this issue.

 

Bass Pro Shops Prowler T55/4 Trolling Motor | Bass Pro Shops

 

He was only charged with 3 of the 4 earned runs... if you understand what I’m trying to say...the 7 hits and 3 walks were also his. Does that make sense?

He was only charged with 3 of the 4 earned runs... if you understand what I’m trying to say...the 7 hits and 3 walks were also his. Does that make sense?

 

It’s March 30th if you understand what I’m trying to say. 161 games left in the regular season. Cubs win. You can’t win them all. Does that make sense? You clearly watch very little baseball. Like I said before, stick to the buckeyes.

It’s March 30th if you understand what I’m trying to say. 161 games left in the regular season. Cubs win. You can’t win them all. Does that make sense? You clearly watch very little baseball. Like I said before, stick to the buckeyes.

 

My man goes 0-100 real quick. Don’t worry we all know if the Lester struggles too long, Theo will go get Archer.

Lester knocked around by the Miami Blue Guppies can he turn it around?

 

7 hits, 3 earned and 3 walks in 3.1 innings. Can’t blame that all on Schwarber.

 

Waiting on the pitch data for him, I’m guessing his fastball was still down.

 

Do you understand stat lines? I don’t know how much baseball you folllow. The 7 hits and 3 walks were charged to him.

 

 

Lester went 6 innings last night 6ks, 1 walk,3hits, no runs. Just saying. The season is so long for a reason.

Lester went 6 innings last night 6ks, 1 walk,3hits, no runs. Just saying. The season is so long for a reason.

 

What took you so long lol? Nice bounce back vs a good lineup. It will be interesting how the rest of the year goes. I’m still not sold but it’s a step in the right direction.

What took you so long lol? Nice bounce back vs a good lineup. It will be interesting how the rest of the year goes. I’m still not sold but it’s a step in the right direction.

 

I work nights

I'm confused, it's this about Darvish or Lester?

 

Little bit of both but went to Lester. How about Cubs in general? They have no shortage of fans outside of Chicago.

Since 1986-87. Growing up in the Deep South, only 2 teams were on TV, the Braves on TBS and the Cubs on WGN. I went with the Cubs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.