Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Missouri Updates

Featured Replies

You were a half empty guy last year too. My point is you just simply said again you don't buy the freshman excuse. When at the end of the day, it's not excuses. It's something that teams who rely on freshman go through.

 

Which at this point yes very easy to say this team won't do much. You and others have done that a few times over the last few years. Yet fail to realize teams get better. Plus come tournament time. This young team won't be playing on the road. Basically home games with how our fans travel.

 

Ok, I was last year to, I’ll take your word for it. When Ky wins three or more games at the tourney, you can beat your chest and say I told you so and I’ll admit I was wrong, I have no problem with that. We’re both UK fans , we just don’t see eye to eye, you may be right more times than me, and I got no problem with that either, in the end, we both just want the same results.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basketball IQ is lacking

Cats earned what they got. A Loss

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.