Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow 53 Williamstown 0

Featured Replies

Per the KHSAA scoreboard. Is that a mistake? Can someone who was at the game verify.

Now that’s a beat down

I don't believe it.

53-51 in double OT is what I've been told.

Edited by basketballdad2

  • Author

I don't either. I have seen both play. No disrespect towards Ludlow but there is no way Williamstown goes scoreless against them unless both Howe and Middleton didn't play.

53-51 in double OT is what I've been told.

 

You were told correctly.

KHSAA had it close, right? :lol2:

 

Whoa. That would have been even wilder than the game I saw last week with a final score of 56-3.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.