Newport Central Catholic 93 St. Patrick 50

Maybe a nether case of running it up after a tough loss? Just saying! Not a good look for ncc and coaching staff!

I would disagree with you. I'm sure this game was scheduled last minute to give both teams a chance to get some players some court time. Be it NCC because of injuries and St. Patrick's because of 2 players coming back. The 2nd quarter saw NCC open up a lead. The 4th quarter was played by JV players. Again... to get said court time. Those players are eager to play.

Maybe a nether case of running it up after a tough loss? Just saying! Not a good look for ncc and coaching staff!

Sorry, is this real or am I just missing the sarcasm? In one thread I hear Pat's is a threat to Mason Co with their new dudes, then in another thread I see a complaint that NewCath (minus their two best players, mind you) ran it up on them?

Which is it?

Sorry, is this real or am I just missing the sarcasm? In one thread I hear Pat's is a threat to Mason Co with their new dudes, then in another thread I see a complaint that NewCath (minus their two best players, mind you) ran it up on them?

Which is it?

St.Patrick is like a team at the start of the season. Ben Swolsky and Paul Muelbauer first time playing all season with limited minutes because of injuries. Isaiah Garrison eligible first game. One regular season starter out for this game, Brevin Jones. NCC was a good challenge after getting back those players and being off for snow days. Team needs to gel and find what works to bring them success. St. Patrick has a good group of young men. GOOD LUCK SAINTS.