January 16, 20188 yr Huge Kansas win at WVU last night. Kansas hit big shot after big shot down the stretch to bring Kansas back from 16 points down in the first half, as the Jayhawks held off No. 6 West Virginia 71-66. A person watches that game, Bill Self's team and there's a perfect example of why that they have 13 consecutive Big12 championships. ( I think it's 13 ?)
January 16, 20188 yr Wow, good job Kansas! I was watching the Cavs/Warriors, but I didn't think KU had a shot when they were down by a healthy margin in the second half.
January 16, 20188 yr WVU is the best pressure defense team in the nation and have one of the best home courts in the nation but are not a great offensive team. Horrible offense down the stretch. Huge win for Kansas after WVU had control of the first 32 minutes of the game.
January 16, 20188 yr Two solid games on ESPN last night. I’ve been a devoted follower of Big Monday for years and its return for 2018 was as good as advertised.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.