Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville fans

Featured Replies

I think UofL should just roll with Padgett for a while. Deuce is right, UofL is above hiring assistants.

I think that the story is a bit overblown. What I read was an article where several former Cards players like Never Nervous Pervis we're interviewed and felt Payne would be who they think would be a good fit.

 

I think for Average Joe and Jane fan, we want to just make it through this season respectably. i think discussing who will replace David Padgett is a mistake right now for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is that these players WANT and CHOSE to play for him. Let's let the season play out, see how it goes, see what the NCAA does and if we can begin to truly move forward in the way would like.

 

In the end, it doesn't affect the near term, so let's just enjoy a season with no real expectations for once. Any success will be a pleasant surprise. :D

 

I also don't think the sky is falling because the Cats mopped the floor with us.

Regardless of Padgett's performance as a practice and game coach, his ability to recruit must be factored in. What is his history as a recruiter?

Being a Blue Blood U.K. Basketball fan, I would hate to see them get G. Marshall. Why ? ...BC the man can flat out coach basketball. There's not many better coaches in NCAA bb than Gary Marshall and having to facing his teams would be tough to say the least. Then again, UK has handled Pitino at U.L. fairly well through the years and Rick Pitino took a back seat to no one when it came to coaching, he's one of if not the best coaches in the country. I have criticized a lot about RP but Never his coaching ability.

Anyway, that's U.L.'s decision and I've already spent too much time talking about them, see ya;.. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.