Covington Catholic 75 Pickerington Central (OH) 68 OT

Cov cath also played Moeller at home which helped a ton.

First of all, I know Scott Co has a great team. So does CCH.

Secondly, congrats on the big scrimmage win.

Score comparisons, don’t matter much, especially scrimmages. But, employing your logic, Cov Cath’s Home court advantage is worth 25+ points. I highly doubt it.

The only way to know who’s better is to lace em up and go head to head. Maybe that’ll happen in March, maybe not.

Again, congrats on that scrimmage...

Score comparisons, don’t matter much, especially scrimmages. But, employing your logic, Cov Cath’s Home court advantage is worth 25+ points. I highly doubt it.

The only way to know who’s better is to lace em up and go head to head. Maybe that’ll happen in March, maybe not.

Yes it was a scrimmage, but it was a big win to see where this team stands. Covington Catholic will be a tough out. They are super talented with great shooters and size. Scott County also just came off a huge win over national power Bishop Gorman in which they lead by as many as 12. So with that being said, I would pay double to see our two teams battle it out. It would be a dandy.

At least 15pt home court advantage. The 9th region refs love covcath.