December 24, 20178 yr Maybe so. Or maybe he saw a yellow flag flying through the air as he dropped back. Regardless, not worth making a fuss over. Throw that play out and Dalton still had a bad half. Overthrew Kroft on a possible TD. Terrible decision and throw on the INT and the other almost INT. He made nothing happen in that half for the Bengals. Agreed. Yet Marvin won't try to create some type of spark by making a change. So we already know how this second half will go. Also Burfict is doubtful to return, and Evans is out. So the defense is almost back to the last 2 weeks. This could get ugly again.
December 24, 20178 yr A lot of people talk about letting Whit go was a mistake. I still don't think they got that wrong. Yet most didn't think losing Marvin Jones was a big deal. I still think he was one of the biggest guys we lost. I still don't think people realized how good he was, and the tough contested catches he could make. That is why Daltons 2 best seasons came the 2 years he played. He would make tough contested catches for Dalton. Besides Green we have no one else who can.
December 24, 20178 yr By the rule that should be incomplete right? The one to Tate out of bounds. I was wondering the same thing. He didn't complete the catch.
December 24, 20178 yr Have these announcers ever watched a football game? Not a fan. Thom Brennaman is a "stat" guy. Loves to give useless stats, football, baseball, soccer, whatever he might be announcing he loves to impress you with stats.
December 24, 20178 yr William Jackson is going to be a stud. I hope we get a new coach and they clean out the whole coaching staff. I want to see them stop keeping corners on the same side of the field all game and allow William Jackson to guard everyones number 1 receiver. That probably would help Dre out too, as he would be better off against teams number 2 receiver.
December 24, 20178 yr Thom Brennaman is a "stat" guy. Loves to give useless stats, football, baseball, soccer, whatever he might be announcing he loves to impress you with stats. My biggest complaint about Thom is the rants on topics where he is wrong half the time. How much rants are a part of any broadcast he does. Plus the consistency with which he makes errors, bad observations, etc.
December 24, 20178 yr My biggest complaint about Thom is the rants on topics where he is wrong half the time. How much rants are a part of any broadcast he does. Plus the consistency with which he makes errors, bad observations, etc. Thom Brennaman says," I beg your pardon", at least half a dozen times a broadcast, football or baseball.
December 24, 20178 yr Author A td in the second half. Very nice. LOL, like water in the desert to a thirsty man!!!
December 24, 20178 yr Author William Jackson is going to be a stud. I hope we get a new coach and they clean out the whole coaching staff. I want to see them stop keeping corners on the same side of the field all game and allow William Jackson to guard everyones number 1 receiver. That probably would help Dre out too, as he would be better off against teams number 2 receiver. COMPLETELY agree!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.