December 23, 20178 yr Author Tied 39 all at the half. Cats lead by as many as 8 and let the Bruins come back to tie it.
December 23, 20178 yr I just don't get how teams just give up wide open three's all day long. I see it all the time in high school and UK does the same thing. Holding your hand up three feet away is not defense!!!!
December 23, 20178 yr Author Cats come out flat give up two threes timeout Cats trails 45-39 with 18:36 to play.
December 23, 20178 yr UK playing their way out of the game in the last two minutes of the half and the first two of this half.
December 23, 20178 yr UK had one good 3 point shooting game and came out in the first half like they thought they were all Steph Curry.
December 23, 20178 yr UK gets even with them and they make another spurt. I’ve watched Welch for three years and it’s been very rare for him to miss a shot against UK.
December 23, 20178 yr I haven’t watch UCLA this year but a question to those who have seen them play a few times......do they always shoot the long ball this good??? Or is it only against Kentucky? I realize they’re getting open looks, but even at that you’d think they’d miss a few of those.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.