Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Monmouth 76

Featured Replies

No posts yet.....:eek: Where is everyone ??? Christmas shopping...:lol2:

No posts yet.....:eek: Where is everyone ??? Christmas shopping...:lol2:

Wow, only G.S. and now me. Gold ...I'm not Christmas shopping but my wife is out w/ her sister doing that damage, I can smell the plastic burning from here. lol.

 

Now, as for the game, I was pleased with how U.K. played today. This team keeps showing improvement with each game and that's what this part of the schedule is all about. I really liked how the Cats went to the boards today, outrebounding MU by 10 with N. Richards leading the way. Defensively, I know that Cal went to the zone early due to fouls adding up but I really like this team when they are playing zone. With the height plus the arm reach and quickness ....they imo can do some damage to teams when in the zone defense.

FT shooting was 75 % W / P.J. Washington at 9-9. So, now that the most important topics like Rebounding, Defense and FT's are covered ....I liked how Diallo played today, with 23 pts. he had a good homecoming. Four players in double figures showed balance with Diallo, 23, P.J. Washington with 20 leading the way

I like where this team is at right now, showing improvement. Va. Tech should be a tougher challenge next weekend.

Wow, only G.S. and now me. Gold ...I'm not Christmas shopping but my wife is out w/ her sister doing that damage, I can smell the plastic burning from here. lol.

 

Now, as for the game, I was pleased with how U.K. played today. This team keeps showing improvement with each game and that's what this part of the schedule is all about. I really liked how the Cats went to the boards today, outrebounding MU by 10 with N. Richards leading the way. Defensively, I know that Cal went to the zone early due to fouls adding up but I really like this team when they are playing zone. With the height plus the arm reach and quickness ....they imo can do some damage to teams when in the zone defense.

FT shooting was 75 % W / P.J. Washington at 9-9. So, now that the most important topics like Rebounding, Defense and FT's are covered ....I liked how Diallo played today, with 23 pts. he had a good homecoming. Four players in double figures showed balance with Diallo, 23, P.J. Washington with 20 leading the way

I like where this team is at right now, showing improvement. Va. Tech should be a tougher challenge next weekend.

 

 

Really pleased how Washington played. Never thought he played up to his potential yet. Hami is getting better each game. I like where this team is going so far. Still a lot to improve on when we hit the SEC trail.

Knox was off on his offensive game today but he appeared to hustle and contribute in other ways.

Really pleased how Washington played. Never thought he played up to his potential yet. Hami is getting better each game. I like where this team is going so far. Still a lot to improve on when we hit the SEC trail.

I agree on the SEC, this conference is going to be really good this season, imo the best as it's been in ,many years.

This team seems to shoot a little better from beyond the arc that I expected it to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.