Going to Atlanta to watch ATL/NYG...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun, always good to see your favorite team and since they are so far from home it makes the game even sweeter, have fun.

I am going to start trying to watch them live once a year. I have been to Giants stadium twice, Tennessee once, and Cincy once. This will be my 5th giants game, with the sixth coming later this year @ Tennessee.

Oh, sorry, maybe I was mistaken and it wasn't actually you who whined for a week about how poorly the mean 'ol Bengals fans treated you.

Whined? I stated a fact. When you are with your family you shouldn't have to have that stuff happen. I GURANTEE it does not happen here in Atlanta nearly as bad as it was in Cincy.

BTW, What has made you so grumpy bud, cheer up! The Steelers might eventually win again...:thumb:

Whined? I stated a fact. When you are with your family you shouldn't have to have that stuff happen. I GURANTEE it does not happen here in Atlanta nearly as bad as it was in Cincy.

I can't even begin to tell you how laughable that is. If you're going to make a habit of going into opposing stadiums sporting your colors, expect some rude treatment as part of the overall game experience.

BTW, What has made you so grumpy bud, cheer up! The Steelers might eventually win again...:thumb:

I'm not grumpy about a thing. Pittsburgh could go .500 the rest of the season and I wouldn't be concerned, because I have faith that the organization will do what's best for the team long-term. They've already proven themselves to me five times. :p

I can't even begin to tell you how laughable that is. If you're going to make a habit of going into opposing stadiums sporting your colors, expect some rude treatment as part of the overall game experience.

I'm not grumpy about a thing. Pittsburgh could go .500 the rest of the season and I wouldn't be concerned, because I have faith that the organization will do what's best for the team long-term. They've already proven themselves to me five times. :p

Must be grumpy or looking for a fight. Didn't seem necessary to come in to this thread and try to pick an argument for no apparent reason. Did I do something to you or did ya just feel like being bullyish.:laugh:

I've been to Tennessee before sporting my teams colors, caught a little bit of smack talk from Titan fans...but nothing more than playful jibberish. Nothing like those drunk idiots in Cincy.

I love the Bengals but would never wear anything "Bengals" on the road, you just can't trust some idiots in this world. I'm a season ticket holder and I'm amazed at the number of morons at the games.

I'm not going to let a few idiots stop me from supporting my team. I expect to catch some bad stuff from SOME fans...but not the majority, and not like it was in Cincy. It was excessive, especially for a non divisional/non conference game that didnt even really matter. Both teams were out of playoff contention at this point in the season. I will never go back to Cincy because it was beyond ridiculous. I know of fights that have broken out in Paul Brown...where was security/police to step in during these fights? No where to be found.

I'm not going to let a few idiots stop me from supporting my team. I expect to catch some bad stuff from SOME fans...but not the majority, and not like it was in Cincy. It was excessive, especially for a non divisional/non conference game that didnt even really matter. Both teams were out of playoff contention at this point in the season. I will never go back to Cincy because it was beyond ridiculous. I know of fights that have broken out in Paul Brown...where was security/police to step in during these fights? No where to be found.

You would be naive to think this doesn't happen at other places. Didn't some one kill a Bengals fan in Jacksonville? Go to Pitt with a cincy jersey on you'll see what happens.

You would be naive to think this doesn't happen at other places. Didn't some one kill a Bengals fan in Jacksonville? Go to Pitt with a cincy jersey on you'll see what happens.

Please point out to me where I said things like this don't happen elsewhere? I seriously doubt a Bengal fan got murdered...injured maybe...murdered though?

I know that these things happen other places...but it was EXCESSIVE in Cincy. For pete's sake I had grown men in mine, and my girlfriends faces drunk, cursing, flipping me off, honking at me, throwing things etc...

I guess when your team goes a decade without the playoffs it's hard to be nice....but man there were some DUMB people there.

Please point out to me where I said things like this don't happen elsewhere? I seriously doubt a Bengal fan got murdered...injured maybe...murdered though?

I know that these things happen other places...but it was EXCESSIVE in Cincy. For pete's sake I had grown men in mine, and my girlfriends faces drunk, cursing, flipping me off, honking at me, throwing things etc...

I guess when your team goes a decade without the playoffs it's hard to be nice....but man there were some DUMB people there.

Well maybe you just sat next to the wrong person. I do think they beat this guy to death, I swear I remember some story about it on here.

Well maybe you just sat next to the wrong person. I do think they beat this guy to death, I swear I remember some story about it on here.

It wasn't the people we sat by...it was the idiots on the way out for the most part. There were a few idiots around us during the game, but most of them ran into us on the way out.

It wasn't the people we sat by...it was the idiots on the way out for the most part. There were a few idiots around us during the game, but most of them ran into us on the way out.

Well thats when they are the drunkest, and its worse if they lost. I have gotten taunted at a Bengals game by a Pittsburgh fan after the playoff game and he tried to tackle me. Maybe PBS makes everyone crazy lol.