First time going to the Championship

PP1

Been living here since 1987 and this is my first time going. I know I have to buy tickets. I want to get the nicer club seats but I thought I heard that you cannot see the field? How early do I need to arrive at the stadium for the 2pm Game on Friday?

Throw me some info because I know some of you are Veterans.

Been living here since 1987 and this is my first time going. I know I have to buy tickets. I want to get the nicer club seats but I thought I heard that you cannot see the field? How early do I need to arrive at the stadium for the 2pm Game on Friday?

Throw me some info because I know some of you are Veterans.

If you prefer an end zone view, you’re not going to find a better seat in the house. It’s the same view UK’s recruits and their families get for each game.

If you prefer an end zone view, you’re not going to find a better seat in the house. It’s the same view UK’s recruits and their families get for each game.

The Woodford Reserve and Field Club levels both offer midfield sideline views. The recruiting area in the end zone is just a patio and indoor lounge, I'm not sure if it's even open for these games