Louisville Collegiate 79 Robertson County 62 (Scrimmage)

I believe everyone was there for Robertson. Mason Burden scored 4 pts after averaging 23+ per game last year. The Virgin Islands transfer is a 6'1 guard, very athletic and can shoot it. He came off the bench but looked to be their most skilled player. Collegiate had a kid throwing the ball off the backboard to himself and dunking it in warmups. And another tall, lanky kid hit at least 5 3s and maybe 6 during the game. Maybe Robertson had an off night but they might've played a team that could surprise some people this year. Didn't look like any Collegiate team I've ever seen before.

I believe everyone was there for Robertson. Mason Burden scored 4 pts after averaging 23+ per game last year. The Virgin Islands transfer is a 6'1 guard, very athletic and can shoot it. He came off the bench but looked to be their most skilled player. Collegiate had a kid throwing the ball off the backboard to himself and dunking it in warmups. And another tall, lanky kid hit at least 5 3s and maybe 6 during the game. Maybe Robertson had an off night but they might've played a team that could surprise some people this year. Didn't look like any Collegiate team I've ever seen before.

The reason I asked about Collegiate is that they had an 18-win season last year but lost just about every major contributor to graduation. 2 or 3 soph transfers were reportedly added to their mix and Cats Pause has them at something like 14th in their region.

The reason I asked about Collegiate is that they had an 18-win season last year but lost just about every major contributor to graduation. 2 or 3 soph transfers were reportedly added to their mix and Cats Pause has them at something like 14th in their region.

Maybe the 14th best team in the 7th region is that much better than a low rated team in the 10th region.

Collegiate has three sophomore transfers: 6'4" Ches Moore (transfer from Atherton), 6'2" Nate Saettel (transfer from Trinity), and 6'1" Drew Manning (transfer from Eastern). I think those transfers will make Collegiate something much different than what was expected based on what they had returning. My hope is to get out and see Collegiate the first week of the season. I will provide a report in my weekly update of the Seventh Region rankings.

Collegiate has three sophomore transfers: 6'4" Ches Moore (transfer from Atherton), 6'2" Nate Saettel (transfer from Trinity), and 6'1" Drew Manning (transfer from Eastern). I think those transfers will make Collegiate something much different than what was expected based on what they had returning. My hope is to get out and see Collegiate the first week of the season. I will provide a report in my weekly update of the Seventh Region rankings.

Thanks for the info.:thumb: