Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian Academy/Danville Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working again this evening. I'll try to give some updates when I am on break. Go ADs.

I'm heading over soon. Just had a pregame meal. Ready for some football

I’ll be there

Danville wins the toss. Defers to the 2nd half.

Im working at the game so I’ll need help posting updates

Quick 4 and out by LCA. Danville goes for it on 4th and 1 and scores

Pretty easy for Danville so far. LCA went Wheatley 3 times on first possession

Danville really taking it to LCA right now

Danville really taking it to LCA right now

Didn't expect such a fast start for Danville.

LCA finally starts to move the ball but stalls on Danville’s 17. Danville back with the ball

14-0 Ads. End of 1st qtr

Danville 4 and out. LCA ball

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.