November 6, 20178 yr I was afraid that it was family, or ex family related. The more that comes out the more this appears so. This guy was possessed with rage over everything in his life and instead of looking at his own life, transformed that rage onto others. So much evil. :no:
November 6, 20178 yr Does evil make one go crazy or does crazy make one turn evil? Depends on the person. For Texas and Las Vegas I think it's evil turning someone crazy. For Colorado and Connecticut I think it were two crazy people who turned evil.
November 6, 20178 yr Is mental illness exclusive to the US? Do you think violence only occurs in the United States?
November 6, 20178 yr Do you think violence only occurs in the United States? No but gun violence is much less on countries like Germany and Japan which leads to the obvious question of why.
November 6, 20178 yr No but gun violence is much less on countries like Germany and Japan which leads to the obvious question of why. I'd like to respond to that, but the last thread was closed due to the gun talk. Can we at least leave that alone in this one so that it can stay open? It appears that the shooter had some mental issues and has threatened, stalked, assaulted several people in the past. Maybe that should be the focus of this thread rather than the guns.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.