Giants 19 Redskins 3

Nice win for the G-men. Skins looked bad today. Giants D Stepped it up a bit this week.

Giants held the skins to 167 total yards. Thats amazing considering how badly the Giants D has played in the first 3 games.

Other good things I saw were the running game, the play of the O and D lines, and Eli Manning.

Manning had a 67 % completion percentage coming into the game, and he completed 23/33. He has improved a lot from last season.

A win is a win, but it was a less than stellar performance for the Giants. It looked a lot like the Bengals/Chiefs game to me...

The Giants dominated in every way possible, including the score. How was it less than stellar, especially since it was vs a division rival who just threw all over the Jaguars?

Giants offense had over 400 and held the Skins to under 170. :lol:

Shockey needs to quit being a cry baby tho. A little more production from his would open up everything even more for them.

Shockey gets double covered quite a bit these days, not to mention he's playing on a bad ankle. When did he cry in this game? He was all good after the game giving thumbs up and talking about how it's all about a team effort...

Shockey gets double covered quite a bit these days, not to mention he's playing on a bad ankle. When did he cry in this game? He was all good after the game giving thumbs up and talking about how it's all about a team effort...

I saw him sitting on the bench pouting.

I saw him sitting on the bench pouting.

Who said he was pouting? His foot started bothering him again late in the game and that put him on the bench, other than that I did not see Shockey pouting. Don't assume so much because the media tells you he's a horrible person...

Who said he was pouting? His foot started bothering him again late in the game and that put him on the bench, other than that I did not see Shockey pouting. Don't assume so much because the media tells you he's a horrible person...

I didn't assume anything. I SAW IT. They showed him crying on the bench.

I didn't assume anything. I SAW IT. They showed him crying on the bench.

:laugh: Crying? I saw the game, he was never crying on the bench. As a matter of fact I have it on TIVO and have watched it twice...:laugh: He got injured in the 2nd half, that's probably what you are referring to.