Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#3 Christian County vs. #6 South Warren (5A Second Round)

Who wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Christian County
      48%
    • South Warren
      51%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Christian County coming off a 54-6 win over Barren County, and South Warren coming off a 38-12 win over Graves County.

Christian County has surprised me all season with all of those close wins, they didn't really come out and dominate most games like I expected them to do. However one they they keep doing is winning, even under pressure. I think South Warren "could" pull the upset in this one, but only if they can build a decent lead heading into the final stretch. If it's close, I'd have to go with the Colonels as they seem to just be clutch in close games.

This should be one of the better games on Friday. I like South Warren 28-21.

The Owensboro Catholic game has my head shaking on this. I can't figure out if OC just played well that Friday or have they improved. Christian is good enough to beat BG, but then the Graves game is a head scratcher.

 

Going to be hard to predict this one.

I have a feeling SW could/will win this game.

Thanks for sharing that Scribe!

 

I know one thing for sure. After tomorrow night one really good football team will be done in 2017.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.