Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

03Sauger

Featured Replies

Hello

 

I'm a 70 yr old who remembers the heyday of 14th region

basketball; Carr Creek, Hazard, Hindman and Breathitt County.

I worked a few years, employed by Steve Hamilton, as a

referral counselor for the Morehead State Athletic Department.

As a basketball fan, I favor a fundamentally sound, good

shot selection and grind it out type game. I also like

various pressure defenses when combined with the

previously mentioned approach. Last year's Cooper

h.s. team would be an example. Yes, the three point

shot changed the game, and we're still in the middle

of that transition, strategy wise.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us

Hello

 

I'm a 70 yr old who remembers the heyday of 14th region

basketball; Carr Creek, Hazard, Hindman and Breathitt County.

I worked a few years, employed by Steve Hamilton, as a

referral counselor for the Morehead State Athletic Department.

As a basketball fan, I favor a fundamentally sound, good

shot selection and grind it out type game. I also like

various pressure defenses when combined with the

previously mentioned approach. Last year's Cooper

h.s. team would be an example. Yes, the three point

shot changed the game, and we're still in the middle

of that transition, strategy wise.

 

Welcome aboard @03Sauger

 

It sounds like you are going to add a lot to BGP.

 

And Cooper was awesome last year and I can't wait to see what Sully pumps out this year.

Great to have you here.

Would love to hear some stories about Carr Creek and other 14th region teams.

Welcome! I too would love to hear some stories about Eastern Kentucky hoops and your take on today's game. I look forward to your posts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.