Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Trade Deadline

Featured Replies

First Garoppolo to the 49ers last night.

 

Now, Jay Ajayi has been moved to the Eagles for a 4th rounder.

 

Typically not much happens at the NFL deadline, but two big deals already this season.

  • Author

Seattle has acquired LT Duane Brown for Jeremy Lane, a 2018 5th rd pick and a 2019 2nd rd pick.

Ajayi only yields a 4th? Wow.

As a Boise State/Redskins fan, I was so hoping that the Skins would've picked Ajayi up in the 2015 draft. Instead, they took Matt Jones... and he isn't on the team anymore.

 

Now he's on a division rival and will most likely do a great job. Don't know how he's only worth a fourth rounder though...

I've never seen so much trading:

 

Garoppolo

Brown

Ajayi

Peterson

Dareus

 

Who's next?

  • Author

Word is the Dolphins are shopping Jarvis Landry and the Colts are fielding calls on Gore, Hilton, Moncrief, and Davis...

 

I'm hopeful we see a few more deals swung by the 4 pm deadline.

I think we're going to see some NBA level tanking going on the rest of the year. If the Colts are shopping their best players you know they want to lose the rest of their games.

The dolphins' season was not over. Why are they throwing in the towel? Even though they booed Jay Cutler to death, I am pretty sure he had the team at 4-2.

Surprised the Eagles wanted Ajayi. I know they’re high on Smallwood and Clement, they hardly run, and when they do they’ve mostly been using Blount as short-yardage bruiser. I guess the price was cheap enough.

I posted in another thread but the Bengals tried to trade McCarron to the Browns but couldn't finalize the deal before the deadline.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.