Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kerosene Space Heaters

Featured Replies

I'm looking for a space heater to heat my two car garage.

 

As of now, I'm looking at a Dyna-Glo 23,000-BTU Convection Kerosene Heater from Lowes.

 

Anyone have any suggestions?

 

Also, does anyone know of a gas station in NKY (preferably Campbell Cty) that sells kerosene? It's pretty expensive at the box stores. I've seen it anywhere from $8-$11 a gallon. That's insane.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call before hand but i think the quickstop in Melbourne on Rt. 8 sells kerosene. Good luck, i know absolutely nothing about kerosene heaters except you should always be careful when using them when it comes to keeping items so many feet away from them...

Also, does anyone know of a gas station in NKY (preferably Campbell Cty) that sells kerosene?

 

The gas station at the corner of Dixie Highway and Beechwood Road in Fort Mitchell sells it. At least the pump is still out there. The Thornton's station in Edgewood across the highway from the Dixie Heights baseball field does as well.

  • Author

I’m good to go on where to get kerosene. The Speedway in Ft Wright by Fidelity has a pump.

I’m good to go on where to get kerosene. The Speedway in Ft Wright by Fidelity has a pump.

 

Bring me some Chick-fil-A while you're down there!

  • Author
Bring me some Chick-fil-A while you're down there!

 

Have you seen the lines at lunch for that place? I'd probably be better off driving to the one in Newport.

Have you seen the lines at lunch for that place? I'd probably be better off driving to the one in Newport.

 

220...221

Have you seen the lines at lunch for that place? I'd probably be better off driving to the one in Newport.

 

No way, those lanes are double barreled 6 cars deep for 2 hours during lunch time.

  • Author
220...221

 

I bet there are only a few people who would understand that reference.

I bet there are only a few people who would understand that reference.

 

As long as you got it that's all that matters. :lol2:

The Shell station that is attached to Dollar General on 27 just north of the Pendleton County line sells Kerosene.

The Shell station that is attached to Dollar General on 27 just north of the Pendleton County line sells Kerosene.

@NamecipS, that one is close to me! :wave:

@NamecipS, that one is close to me! :wave:

 

I've been to your compound. Nothing is close to you.

  • Author
The Shell station that is attached to Dollar General on 27 just north of the Pendleton County line sells Kerosene.

 

@NamecipS, that one is close to me! :wave:

 

Thanks. That’s a little further than I wanted to go.

 

 

Got a text from a vacationing poster who told me about a place on 10th St in Newport. Had just stopped there when he sent it.

  • Author
I've been to your compound. Nothing is close to you.

 

I hear compound and I’m thinking cult or combat. How did you make it out of there alive?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.