Kerosene Space Heaters

NamecipS

I'm looking for a space heater to heat my two car garage.

As of now, I'm looking at a Dyna-Glo 23,000-BTU Convection Kerosene Heater from Lowes.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, does anyone know of a gas station in NKY (preferably Campbell Cty) that sells kerosene? It's pretty expensive at the box stores. I've seen it anywhere from $8-$11 a gallon. That's insane.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call before hand but i think the quickstop in Melbourne on Rt. 8 sells kerosene. Good luck, i know absolutely nothing about kerosene heaters except you should always be careful when using them when it comes to keeping items so many feet away from them...

Also, does anyone know of a gas station in NKY (preferably Campbell Cty) that sells kerosene?

The gas station at the corner of Dixie Highway and Beechwood Road in Fort Mitchell sells it. At least the pump is still out there. The Thornton's station in Edgewood across the highway from the Dixie Heights baseball field does as well.

The Shell station that is attached to Dollar General on 27 just north of the Pendleton County line sells Kerosene.

@NamecipS, that one is close to me! :wave:

Thanks. That’s a little further than I wanted to go.

Got a text from a vacationing poster who told me about a place on 10th St in Newport. Had just stopped there when he sent it.