Western Kentucky Power Ranking - 10/29/17 - Week 10 & Post Season Preview Edition

Purple88

The bolded is where you and I Differ. I believe both teams Defenses where ahead of BG’s at that point in the season which is I why I believe neither Christian nor Mayfield would’ve lost to PRP...That being said, you have seen both Christian and BG play an alike opponent in Owensboro so I’ll always defer to you when it comes to rankings as you do an amazing job. Like you mentioned, I’m just showing some support for the Colonels.

We are closer together than we are apart. Actually it was the BG offense that sputtered more in this PRP game that allowed PRP to wear BGs D Down a bit.

I will say this , if County beats BG, I will personally pull for County over CovCath in the State Semifinal game.

Noticed only one DL one you need to check out is Caden Mckinnis for Logan County! The kid is a beast. Before Friday night he lead the team in tackles 68 and tackles for loss and sacks! The kid is a hidden gem that people need to know!

mpb,

He runs really well for a big guy! What grade is he in? Good looking player...

Caden Mckinnis - Hudl

Have the All Sky conference teams been released?

I haven’t read it anywhere officially but my son (who is one the team with him) got a letter saying he made second team. Logan had three to make first string all JR and 3 second string

This takes a tremendous amount of work to gather all this information, organize it, and put it out here for all to see. These posts are both informative and entertaining.

Purple88 has filed a gap left by the Great Fosko and Bulldog Drake in dispersing information and promoting high school football in Western Kentucky.

Thank you.

Mac,

Thank you! This is a huge compliment and I appreciate it. Although I never got to know Fosko, I certainly know his work! As for Michael Bulldog Drake, he was such a giving, selfless person. To be spoken in the same sentence with him is very humbling.

Thx again!

Mac,

Thank you! This is a huge compliment and I appreciate it. Although I never got to know Fosko, I certainly know his work! As for Michael Bulldog Drake, he was such a giving, selfless person. To be spoken in the same sentence with him is very humbling.

Thx again!

Joey was a Lone Oak grad and loved the Oakers (He and I diverged there). You and Micheal are Purples through and through. All three of you however love high school football and promote it in such a positive manner. I grew up with all this and love the history. Bulldog several years ago gave me the complete history of BG, FS, WC, WE, and GW. I have kept the FS info up to date. It is referred to often. During football season Fosko and I talked or texted a couple of times a week. The more time passes the more I miss those talks.

Your weekly posts are appreciated by probably many more people than you can imagine.

Good stuff as always. I question SW at 4 though after getting blasted by BG and barely getting by Ocath

Brown,

I know you've had a burr under your saddle for South for a while and I see that.

I think this upcoming game vs Graves will tell us A LOT about South.

Just for kicks, where would you rank South right now?

If we are mentioning other names for the All-West team I’d look at Jack Randolph #55 for Franklin-Simpson for the OL. He’s a junior with good size and good footwork.

FS,

Thanks for this! I appreciate it! It is all really good to highlight young men who are working hard and showing it on the field.

Best of luck to the Wildcats!!!