#5 Ryle vs. #8 Butler (6A First Round)

thsrocks

Ryle vs. Butler:Who wins and why?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Ryle vs. Butler:Who wins and why?

This is one of the better first round contests. The Raiders feature a stout running attack with Jake Chisolm leading the way. Butler (6-4) comes in off an open week. The Bears most recent game was a 37-0 drubbing by #3 St. Xavier. Ryle (8-2) is on a four game winning streak. This includes the 43-18 win over Dixie Heights. Look for the Raiders to run the ball behind their talented offensive line, controlling the clock, and ultimately winning by 21.

This is one of the better first round contests. The Raiders feature a stout running attack with Jake Chisolm leading the way. Butler (6-4) comes in off an open week. The Bears most recent game was a 37-0 drubbing by #3 St. Xavier. Ryle (8-2) is on a four game winning streak. This includes the 43-18 win over Dixie Heights. Look for the Raiders to run the ball behind their talented offensive line, controlling the clock, and ultimately winning by 21.

I think this game comes down to the very end and could go either way. Hopefully Chisolm is fully healthy.

Crossing our fingers that both, England and Chisolm are back and ready to go full tilt fri night

I hope they are. If a team is going to lose once in the playoffs. You want to at least see them at full strength if they were to lose. It would suck for any teams season to end if not at full strength. It should be a fun competitive game to see.

I hope they are. If a team is going to lose once in the playoffs. You want to at least see them at full strength if they were to lose. It would suck for any teams season to end if not at full strength. It should be a fun competitive game to see.

Yep, need to be at full strength, eliminates the what ifs and if we were excuses. Win or lose at your best.