Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALCS: Who Wins?

Who Wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think a Yankees vs Cubs World Series would have some massive all time high ratings.

I think a Yankees vs Cubs World Series would have some massive all time high ratings.

 

The top four markets are represented in the Championship Series round. Good for baseball.

Yankees in 7.

  • Author
The top four markets are represented in the Championship Series round. Good for baseball.

 

Is Houston a top 4 market? Sincere question. I figured Boston and San Fran we’re ahead of them. Or were you meaning the state of Texas?

Is Houston a top 4 market? Sincere question. I figured Boston and San Fran we’re ahead of them. Or were you meaning the state of Texas?

Houston is massive! 4th largest city in the country.

Is Houston a top 4 market? Sincere question. I figured Boston and San Fran we’re ahead of them. Or were you meaning the state of Texas?

 

There are only 4 cities with population over 2 million and they are left in the playoffs.

I am hoping for the Astros. I grew up watching them while growing up in Houston. 2-0 lead right now!

  • Author
Houston is massive! 4th largest city in the country.

 

I did not know that.

As long as this winner wins the WS I'll be somewhat happy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.