Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #10 Greenup County at 4A #4 Ashland 10/13

Who Wins 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Ashland
      64%
    • Greenup County
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts? Predictions? This is Ashland's Homecoming game.

  • Author

Ashland in 8 games has 4 shutouts.

  • Author
Ashland will cruise to victory in this one.

Not sure they cruise but think they should win comfortably. Greenup unlike against JC thinks they can play with Ashland and they have a few times recently. Last year wasn't one though.

Thoughts? Predictions? This is Ashland's Homecoming game.

 

Are we predicting Homecoming Queen because we all know who is winning the game. :D:D

  • Author

Ashland after giving up 49 week 0 has in the last 7 games given up 42 points. They have scored 270!

  • Author

B........

  • Author

Bump!!!!

Through the first couple of weeks of the season, I really thought this was the year that Greenup would take down Ashland and grab the 2 seed in the district. But, the Tomcats got their act together and Greenup had some holes exposed against Raceland and Fleming. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Greenup win this game, but Ashland's rolling right now. Give me the Tomcats by three scores.

Im going to take the Musketeers in a close one. Greenup will have to play four quarters of intense football. Both teams will make plays but I look for Greenup to overcome some adversity and gain momentum off of it and surge late.

Musketeers 35

tomcats 28

Name one quality Ashland win.

Good. That one slipped my mind.

A chance to get a couple vs GC and JC.

Good. That one slipped my mind.

A chance to get a couple vs GC and JC.

 

They have rolled over some bad teams, lately. I think they'll be met with more resistance tonight than they've seen in a while.

Believe me I'm Ashland through and through, but this district is the weakest in the state, IMHO. Looking at the teams they have beat, it's something like 14/28. I hate that it is that way. I mean no disrespect to any 64th district team, but next to Ashland, JC and possibly Greenup, no one is any good. Yes we have rolled some teams, but lets face it, they were not good. The next two game should give us our best challenge since the GW game. We've played no one to get us ready for JC. I'm picking Ashland for the win tonight, but just because we are 6-2 doesn't mean that we can win. I believe that if Greenup plays a solid game they very easily could pull out the win on homecoming night. Lets face it though, when we play JC, we just might be the Boyd Co/East Carter/Rowan Co team on the field. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.