Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Postseason Baseball

Featured Replies

Two outs in the bottom of the third and it is 9:53 p.m. Sayonara.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going to be a long game

 

That crazy first inning took an hour. But it was high drama with every pitch.

Thoughts from a Reds fan on Yanks lineup.

 

Didi was lucky to hit .200 for Reds and now bats cleanup for Yanks.

Frazier bats ninth for Yanks, he was considered one of Reds power hitters.

Matt Holliday killed the Reds, he is a platoon DH/bench guy.

Baseball season essentially just started for me tonight.

 

:no:

 

 

 

I bet I watch at least 110 Cubs games a year.

  • Author
:no:

 

 

 

I bet I watch at least 110 Cubs games a year.

As a Reds fan I the only games I watched in completion this year were the 2 games I went to. Tonight was the first baseball game I've watched in completion on TV all year. Regular season baseball doesn't interest me on TV. This is coming from a guy who played baseball for 10 months out of the year from the age of 8-18. I love baseball. It's just hard for me to get into regular season games. With the playoffs at least I feel like every game means something.

As a Reds fan I the only games I watched in completion this year were the 2 games I went to. Tonight was the first baseball game I've watched in completion on TV all year. Regular season baseball doesn't interest me on TV. This is coming from a guy who played baseball for 10 months out of the year from the age of 8-18. I love baseball. It's just hard for me to get into regular season games. With the playoffs at least I feel like every game means something.

 

It’s hard to watch your team when they’re bad. Before the whole “extra innings” pacakage stuff I’d listen to a lot of Cubs games on XM radio. I was average at baseball but I absolutely love the game. My kid loves watching games and if the Cubs aren’t on he’s asking for another game so I watch baseball even when I don’t feel like it :lol2:

Love baseball & especially love playoff baseball in October. I didn't get to watch last night's game but I am excited about the 2017 playoffs. I typically cheer against the Yankees but the Cleveland / New York matchup intrigues me. I'd like to see Cleveland v. Boston in the ALCS and Washington v. Arizona in the NLCS. And Cleveland v. Washington in the WS. The thought of Kluber v. Scherzer excites me.

I really like the the one game playoff between wildcard teams. It is just exciting knowing loser goes home.

Anybody else having issues seeing the little score box in the top left corner. Mine is so far up the corner all I can see is the 6

Anybody else having issues seeing the little score box in the top left corner. Mine is so far up the corner all I can see is the 6

 

Change your screen display settings.

Change your screen display settings.

 

My tv is from 1996 so......

My tv is from 1996 so......

 

I think we found the problem.....maybe put some tin foil on the rabbit ears.

  • Author
My tv is from 1996 so......

You serious?

I think we found the problem.....maybe put some tin foil on the rabbit ears.

 

Its hooked up to Direct TV.

You serious?

 

Yeah man, why get rid of a good TV.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.