Postseason Baseball

GrantNKY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts from a Reds fan on Yanks lineup.

Didi was lucky to hit .200 for Reds and now bats cleanup for Yanks.

Frazier bats ninth for Yanks, he was considered one of Reds power hitters.

Matt Holliday killed the Reds, he is a platoon DH/bench guy.

:no:

I bet I watch at least 110 Cubs games a year.

As a Reds fan I the only games I watched in completion this year were the 2 games I went to. Tonight was the first baseball game I've watched in completion on TV all year. Regular season baseball doesn't interest me on TV. This is coming from a guy who played baseball for 10 months out of the year from the age of 8-18. I love baseball. It's just hard for me to get into regular season games. With the playoffs at least I feel like every game means something.

As a Reds fan I the only games I watched in completion this year were the 2 games I went to. Tonight was the first baseball game I've watched in completion on TV all year. Regular season baseball doesn't interest me on TV. This is coming from a guy who played baseball for 10 months out of the year from the age of 8-18. I love baseball. It's just hard for me to get into regular season games. With the playoffs at least I feel like every game means something.

It’s hard to watch your team when they’re bad. Before the whole “extra innings” pacakage stuff I’d listen to a lot of Cubs games on XM radio. I was average at baseball but I absolutely love the game. My kid loves watching games and if the Cubs aren’t on he’s asking for another game so I watch baseball even when I don’t feel like it :lol2:

Love baseball & especially love playoff baseball in October. I didn't get to watch last night's game but I am excited about the 2017 playoffs. I typically cheer against the Yankees but the Cleveland / New York matchup intrigues me. I'd like to see Cleveland v. Boston in the ALCS and Washington v. Arizona in the NLCS. And Cleveland v. Washington in the WS. The thought of Kluber v. Scherzer excites me.