Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Postseason Baseball

Featured Replies

No butt hurt here. For you true cub fans you don't bother me. It's all the bandwagoners.

 

No bandwagon here. Been disappointed since roughly 1986

  • Replies 62
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapman Ks Bruce with 2 on in the 9th.

Chapman with a 30 pitch save.

 

Wonder if he’ll complain of overuse again?

I loved playoff baseball when I could turn on my TV and not miss any games. Now I don't know don't where the hell they are being televised. I'm sure it would cost me some more coconuts($$) to watch them. Dammit.

 

Yup. I miss the days when all main sports were on cbs/Fox/abc

Anybody watching the Sox / Stros game?

 

The umpire that looks like he's about 12 years old just punched out two Sox batters in a row with the bases loaded.

 

Both pitches looked like ball 4 to me.

 

Sox manager got tossed on the second one for arguing.

This is awesome.

 

Sox went to Sale in the 4th and the Astros have just went to Verlander in the 5th.

 

Stros have the 2-1 lead at the moment.

Great game. Nice to see the Astros advance.

 

Cubs / Nats was awesome too.

Are the Dodgers back to who they were in the first half?

The toothpick over managing again! Why lift Scherzer with 98 pitches in one of the biggest situations of your season for Sammy Solis? Dusty and his stats! Scherzer was going to lose that game by pitching not watching some scrub from the bullpen give up the go ahead run if I was managing. I don't care if it was a bloop hit. Scherzer is a stud! Somehow I knew Dusty would find a way to lose this series.

Today

 

Nationals vs Cubs Game 4

5:38 TBS

 

Wednesday:

Yankees vs Indians Game 5

8:08 FS1

The toothpick over managing again! Why lift Scherzer with 98 pitches in one of the biggest situations of your season for Sammy Solis? Dusty and his stats! Scherzer was going to lose that game by pitching not watching some scrub from the bullpen give up the go ahead run if I was managing. I don't care if it was a bloop hit. Scherzer is a stud! Somehow I knew Dusty would find a way to lose this series.

 

Both coaches over managed yesterday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.