Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buy or Sell: 3A Contenders

Featured Replies

I want to sell Ashland.

 

Sorry but Ashland is not for sale. :thumb:

Buy

Johnson Central

Franklin Co.

Central

Sell

Valley

 

 

I agree...JCentral is probably the favorite to come out of rgn4, so, if you're looking at teams making the final 4, they have to be a BUY...Same goes for Central...Franklin Co is a little tougher call, but, they have a very solid team who, on any given night, can give any 3a team fits...Valley has a padded record against weak opposition and I can't see them going to far in the playoff hunt..

I'll buy Central as the strongest team in its district and region. Bullitt East is down, and I'm not sold on Valley or North Bullitt. Central's no lock but has a pretty good shot.

 

Sell the rest.

Someone has to win region 2. Central has been by far the strongest team so far. I'll buy them, sell the rest.

I don't see Ashland as one of the choices in orisonspi's post. There's no need to bring Ashland into it. If you want to start a thread about buying or selling Ashland's chances then do it, but leave Ashland out of this thread. :irked:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.