Zion Harmon visits Kentucky

ACfan4

Just amazing to think that starting my senior of high school playing varsity basketball I was 16 years old (turned 17 in September) and we have kids turning 16 as a freshman. I would of died for 2 more years of high school basketball.

I was the same way.

Zion is a special talent , reminds me of LSUs Chris Jackson. The most talented Kid the state has seen in last 50 years or more . We are witnessing a great high school talent who will have a long NBA career.

Rajon Rondo, Darrell Griffith, Dave Cowens, Wes Unseld ring a bell??

Zion is a special talent , reminds me of LSUs Chris Jackson. The most talented Kid the state has seen in last 50 years or more . We are witnessing a great high school talent who will have a long NBA career.

A) I love how you compare him to a fantastic college player who was marginal at best in the NBA....

B)...then predict a long NBA career.

C) your 50 year comment is utter hyperbole at its absolute finest.

A) I love how you compare him to a fantastic college player who was marginal at best in the NBA....

B)...then predict a long NBA career.

C) your 50 year comment is utter hyperbole at its absolute finest.

A- I guess you call averaging 14.6 for a nine year career marginal at best ? Seems pretty solid to me .

B - yes I do

C- He is the nations top rated freshman in the country led his team to a state title as a 8th grader not hyperbole but fact . As a high school freshman he's the most talented kid in the state last 50 years !

Rajon Rondo, Darrell Griffith, Dave Cowens, Wes Unseld ring a bell??

Yes they do none won a state championship as a 8th grader and was regarded as the best player in America in their class at Zions age . As of now he's the most talented kid in the state entering high school where he ends up in fifteen years we get to watch, enjoy , debate .

Congratulations, you've just posted the funniest comment in the history of Bluegrass Preps :dancingpa