Ohio State 38 Army 7

oldrambler

Tough to tell much, but JT made some very good throws. He hit McClaurin with an absolute laser beam of a throw for a TD. That ball was thrown with some anger. Then he hit Mack on a beatifully timed throw for the next one. At the end of the day, Feed Dobbins and Weber and this team will be just fine.

Tough to tell much, but JT made some very good throws. He hit McClaurin with an absolute laser beam of a throw for a TD. That ball was thrown with some anger. Then he hit Mack on a beatifully timed throw for the next one. At the end of the day, Feed Dobbins and Weber and this team will be just fine.

Congrats to JT for breaking the B10 record. Dobbins is ahead of Zeke Elliott in certain stats now. He is the guy now.

Word is Meyer did not expect Haskins to come in on that last drive, as poised as he was and just show off his laser, in his first few college snaps. Meyer now know he has Cardale 2014, standing sound on the sidelines.

Congrats to JT for breaking the B10 record. Dobbins is ahead of Zeke Elliott in certain stats now. He is the guy now.

Word is Meyer did not expect Haskins to come in on that last drive, as poised as he was and just show off his laser, in his first few college snaps. Meyer now know he has Cardale 2014, standing sound on the sidelines.

JT is the guy and deserves to be the guy. But man Haskins sure looks game ready to me. That's what I wanted to see. Hopefully next week UNLV doesn't drain the game clock and he can play a whol quarter or more. I'd love to be able to get Haskins and Burrow a series or two.

JT is the guy and deserves to be the guy. But man Haskins sure looks game ready to me. That's what I wanted to see. Hopefully next week UNLV doesn't drain the game clock and he can play a whol quarter or more. I'd love to be able to get Haskins and Burrow a series or two.

Personally, I don't think Meyer can sell a 1 loss OSU team to the playoff committee with JT.

Personally, I don't think Meyer can sell a 1 loss OSU team to the playoff committee with JT.
It will be tough. At this point I'm just going to pencil in Bama and Clemson. If the PAC 12, Big 12, and Big 10 champ all have 1 loss or less the Big 10 champ is getting left out no matter if it's Ohio St, Penn St, or Michigan.

It will be tough. At this point I'm just going to pencil in Bama and Clemson. If the PAC 12, Big 12, and Big 10 champ all have 1 loss or less the Big 10 champ is getting left out no matter if it's Ohio St, Penn St, or Michigan.

Don't forget about Wisconsin. With their schedule they don't play OSU, Penn St. and have Michigan at home..they could go to the Bihg10 championship game unbeaten ... and with a win, looking at a 13-0 Conference champion. A undefeated Big10 champion, imo would be hard to keep out of the playoff.

Edited by oldrambler

Don't forget about Wisconsin. With their schedule they don't play OSU, Penn St. and have Michigan at home..they could go to the Bihg10 championship game unbeaten ... and with a win, looking at a 13-0 Conference champion. A undefeated Big10 champion, imo would be hard to keep out of the playoff.

Wisconsin is trash.

Wisconsin is trash.

They may be trash but if they run the table with that schedule being Michigan at home the toughest game left, should they win that one and get an upset in a Conf. Title game.....who knows ? I'm not saying it will happen but "Trash" Wisc. could ride that trash / garbage truck all the way to the playoff.

They may be trash but if they run the table with that schedule being Michigan at home the toughest game left, should they win that one and get an upset in a Conf. Title game.....who knows ? I'm not saying it will happen but "Trash" Wisc. could ride that trash / garbage truck all the way to the playoff.

Whoever they play in the Big 10 champ game will roll through them.