Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic Schedule

Featured Replies

2007

 

Evansville Reitz 5-A Indiana

Owensboro High 5-A KY

South Spencer 2-A IND

Apollo 6-A Ky

Hancock County district

bye week

Todd County district

Warren East 4-A KY

Ft.Campbell district

Madisonville 6-A KY

Daviess County 6-A KY

2007

 

Evansville Reitz 5-A Indiana

Owensboro High 5-A KY

South Spencer 2-A IND

Apollo 6-A Ky

Hancock County district

bye week

Todd County district

Warren East 4-A KY

Ft.Campbell district

Madisonville 6-A KY

Daviess County 6-A KY

 

I would love for Henderson to play Reitz. I believe Hart is one of the best coaches in the state of Indiana. Catholic definitely picked their toughest game for their first.

  • Author
I would love for Henderson to play Reitz. I believe Hart is one of the best coaches in the state of Indiana. Catholic definitely picked their toughest game for their first.

 

 

I think they are scheduled to play Ohio Co. and Bowling Green for Scrimmages. I don't know what they are thinking, but when I talked to the coach he said he wanted a tough schedule to make the program better. I like that....but it could be trouble early on for Catholic next year too. WHO KNOWS or whatelse is new.

I think they are scheduled to play Ohio Co. and Bowling Green for Scrimmages. I don't know what they are thinking, but when I talked to the coach he said he wanted a tough schedule to make the program better. I like that....but it could be trouble early on for Catholic next year too. WHO KNOWS or whatelse is new.

Too many people put too much emphasis on wins and losses. Good Job Coach Edge! :thumb:

I think they are scheduled to play Ohio Co. and Bowling Green for Scrimmages. I don't know what they are thinking, but when I talked to the coach he said he wanted a tough schedule to make the program better. I like that....but it could be trouble early on for Catholic next year too. WHO KNOWS or whatelse is new.

 

I certainly agree that a tough schedule makes you better as long as it is not too tough. Also you don't want to play all your tough games at the start because you could start playing down to your competition later on when you start playing the easier opponents.

They will have a tough schedule thats for sure. They could very easily start out 0-4, I'm not sure that is good for a team. The game with Reitz could get ugly, they blow out much larger schools than Catholic. Will it be at the Bowl or at Steele?

 

I do like that they moved Daviess Co. to the end of the season. Traditionally Catholics district games have been so easy that they could use a better opponets going into the playoffs.

2007

 

Evansville Reitz 5-A Indiana

Owensboro High 5-A KY

South Spencer 2-A IND

Apollo 6-A Ky

Hancock County district

bye week

Todd County district

Warren East 4-A KY

Ft.Campbell district

Madisonville 6-A KY

Daviess County 6-A KY

 

You mean thay only have a 4 team district?

2007

 

Evansville Reitz 5-A Indiana

Owensboro High 5-A KY

South Spencer 2-A IND

Apollo 6-A Ky

Hancock County district

bye week

Todd County district

Warren East 4-A KY

Ft.Campbell district

Madisonville

Daviess County

Are these next years classifications?

How are these schools classified this year?

You mean thay only have a 4 team district?
There is only one five-team district in Class 2A next season ... District 1, with Caldwell County, Heath, Murray, Reidland and Trigg County. It's the only district in the state in which one team won't make the playoffs.

 

Gotta love six classes ...

At one time, Owensboro Catholic was verbally committed to play in the Alliance Bowl, which rotates between Mayfield and Marshall County. My understanding is that they pulled out when offered the opportunity to play Reitz.

You mean thay only have a 4 team district?

That's why record doesn't mean as much. It depends more on how well you play your district and and how well your playing when playoffs come.

  • Author
That's why record doesn't mean as much. It depends more on how well you play your district and and how well your playing when playoffs come.

 

 

:thumb:

  • Author
:thumb:

 

I believe Catholic did put their toughest game first, but the rest of the schedule is tough especially at the beginning.

Aces will be battle tested next year. The question is whether they will be passing or failing the test.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.