Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #3 Collins vs. 5A Oldham County

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Collins
      88%
    • Oldham County
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My friend's son, who is a Sophomore, is getting his first varsity start on DL for OC. Good luck to him!

Oldham County is 5A not 6A - ;-)

I'm liking what I'm seeing at hearing about what's going on out at the OC !!!!

I'm liking what I'm seeing at hearing about what's going on out at the OC !!!!

I am afraid the cupboard is bare for the time being at Oldham County.

I am afraid the cupboard is bare for the time being at Oldham County.

Their Soph class is good and Frosh is not.

It's going to take a while - but there is a culture change going on & a 'buy in" -IMVHO

 

Significant change is being noted - understand about the talent............

I think your wrong about the talent. I think they will surprise people this year.

I thought Oldham would be good this year with talent coming back. I even liked the old coach BUT don't know what went on inside program.

Oldham lost to Henry, enough said for me to to pick Collins 35-14

OC had struggles with Penalties ( 2 TOUCHDOWN's called back) , Roughing the passer on 4th down that allowed them to tie the game, the new "personal foul" for blocking a defenseless defender that negated a 40 yard pass and dropped TouchDown passes (2 dropped) that all can be fixed. These kids have to get in a winning mentality. We will just have to wait and see how the season plays out.

I agree Tommy2Tone... Losing to Henry is enough for me as well. I don't want to predict a score but I do think Oldham has tremendously improved. Just not enough to win this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.