Franklin Co. 35 West Jess. 7

Played on the absolute worst feild I have ever seen. No: Sideline, no hash marks, no grass from about the 30 to the 30. I believe FC had around 500 yds offense, about 280 or 300 on the ground but dropped alot of long passes that were wide open. The FC defense played poorly allowing quite a few big plays for West. What will happen next week?

Franklin County better pick it up on defense or it could be a long night at East.

Quickness is FC's strong point with their front 7 or 8(depending on set).

The field at West Jess pretty much neutralized that.Also I think the players

and coaches realize the difference in talent between the 2 Jess. schools and will turn up the intensity.for next Fri.

(I thought the swamp was in Gainesville!):lol:

Big Kalien fan . When will you see offensive line in the headlines ?For all the time they give Kalien to do his job?And defensive line for stopping opponents. 90% of time he has all the time he needs.

Excellent point! Great first post rookie!Now I personally will expect greatness

from you from now on!:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Big Kalien fan . When will you see offensive line in the headlines ?For all the time they give Kalien to do his job?And defensive line for stopping opponents. 90% of time he has all the time he needs.

O-lineman know that they are only going to get headlines when they mess up. Its an unspoken word that when teams are winning the line is doing good. To all linemen out there, if you are seaching for headlines, you are at the wrong position. As a former linemen I knew that all the glory and headlines of a winning team couldn't have happened without the hogs in the trenchs day in and out.