Mets @ Reds (8/29 - 8/31)

He's a local 6 year old kid that has stage 4 high-risk neuroblastoma. Kid's been through a lot over the past 2 years since he was diagnosed. Had surgery just the other day, I believe. They ended up taking one of his fingers. I think I saw something a couple weeks ago where they thought he may only have a few weeks left.

Breaks your heart. Some things you just can't understand.

From the Reds twitter account...

DIlSqqcWAAAA1gu.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votto is absolutely underpaid.

Without question.

I tried to post the video, but couldn't figure it out since it was a Twitter video. He showed a list of the 5 most disciplined hitters in the game. #2- #5 were all within like 0.3 or 0.4 of one another. Votto was over 6 points lower than the #2 guy. :lol2: It's absurd how good he has become, and he's not slowing down at all (yet).

To make room for Winker and possibly Suarez when Senzel takes over at 3B.

That makes sense if that is their plan but who plays left field, Senzel or Suarez? The only negative I see with Duvall is his obp which is very underwhelming. He has become a very good fielder and does give them good power and rbi numbers. At some point you have to stop trading to get prospects or you are always in a rebuilding mode. As a season ticket holder I find it harder and harder to even get people to go to a game with me. I want to see a team that can at least compete soon and not dwell in the division cellar.

That makes sense if that is their plan but who plays left field, Senzel or Suarez? The only negative I see with Duvall is his obp which is very underwhelming. He has become a very good fielder and does give them good power and rbi numbers. At some point you have to stop trading to get prospects or you are always in a rebuilding mode. As a season ticket holder I find it harder and harder to even get people to go to a game with me. I want to see a team that can at least compete soon and not dwell in the division cellar.

I think one of them could end up at 2nd.