Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reitz (IN) 34 Owensboro Catholic 0

Featured Replies

Thanks DMC!

 

I am not surprised by this one! Reitz is the real deal and I expect them to win the State Championship this year! Hang in Aces!

Some people will look at this score and figure OB Catholic is down this year, but, Reitz is a powerhouse, a much bigger school and has one of there better teams in several years on top of that.. Throw in all those factors and it's not that surprising.. Reitz isn't a Trinity, but, I'd put them on par with all the Top 4a and 5a teams in Ky, outside of maybe B.Green..

I am surprised, don't know much about Reitz but I figured OC would represent better than that.

I know it's not basketball, but let's see how the Aces rebound.

This Reitz team was very good. They had very athletic corners and safeties. Very nice DE #38 that will play at Indiana State or E. Illinois.

 

As for Catholic they had 3 opportunities to score with 3 TDs dropped in endzone. Reitz had a short field a lot. Catholic D gave up a TD in second half late. They could of had a 2nd half shutout. If Catholic can get some things fixed they will be fine rest of season.

 

Reitz would of given BG a run if not beat BG

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.